I am honored to serve as President of the Tantallon North Area Civic Association (TNACA) for the year 2021. Although we are living in unprecedented times, we must continue the work and vision of the 500+ households in our neighborhood.
As a community, we serve as advocates for
• Recognition and encouragement of our youth (Partnering with our three area schools)
• Sharing information about our county and state programs, events, and legislature
• Providing a voice to our elected officials (We will invite these officials/representatives to attend our meetings and communicate with us on an on-going basis)
• Continuing our partnership with District VII Police Department to promote public safety and assist with community projects and needs
• Beautifying our community with appealing landscaping and holiday decorations at the two entrances to our neighborhood and abiding by the PrideLines of our Association
• Safety on MD Route 210
• Assuring that a new public school will be built to community standards
• Voicing concerns and expectations in the development of Livingston Square (Giant and other retailers)
Your membership and active participation will make these and other goals voiced by membership a reality. Please consider joining one or more committees.
Stay safe, and we look forward to conversing with you at our monthly meetings via Zoom.
Herb Jones, President
P.O.Box 44552, Fort Washington, MD 20749, US
Copyright © 2018 TNACA.ORG - All Rights Reserved.